During 2017, Germany will be celebrating the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, launched when Martin Luther posted his 95 theses on the church door in Wittenberg on October 31, 1517. Join us on this very special journey through key Reformation cities, follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther and see where it all began.
As of 8/26/2017, we have space for 5 single travelers. Click here to register.
Be in Wittenberg, Germany on the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation (October 31, 2017)!
Included with your vacation:
- 11 nights in deluxe hotels, close to city centers.
- Full buffet breakfast daily and seven three-course dinners.
- Guided sightseeing with headsets.
- Transportation by motorcoach.
- Boat cruise on Rhine River.
- Free Wi-Fi on motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels.
- Gratuities for guide and wait staff.
Price: $2,729 per person (double occupancy) or $3,133 per person (single occupancy)
Airfare is not included. Round-trip flights from Boston or New York, is currently $800 per person. Contact us for a quote on airfare from other cities.